Some people find it difficult to changing imei on Android Mediatek devices, saying it keeps showing “This command is not allowed in Userbuild”, Today am going to show you a slight change you will make in order to change the imei very easy and fast, no stress.
First of all you will be needing:
- A rooted or an unrooted android MTK device
- MTK ENGINEERING APP
- IMEI ANALYSER APP [for generating imei]
- At least 8 digits of an already existing imei
- Open Mtk Engineering app and click on Mtk Settings
Swipe left to switch to Connectivity
- Click on CDS Information
- Click on Radio Information
- Click on Phone 1
- Click on the box that contains AT+ and type E, options like AT+EMGR=1,7,””and AT+EMGR=1,10,””. Select AT+EMGR=1,7,”” if you want to change imei of sim 1 or AT+EMGR=1,10,”” for sim 2 then put the imei you generated in between “” i.e“351602056635837”.
Put your cursor in between R and = and give a gap.
- Finally press SEND AT COMMAND and reboot your phone.
YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED THE IMEI OF AN ANDROID MTK DEVICE
You May Like: